So why did I pick the Burley Bee you ask? Well, it's quite simple really:
- It is a Burley. I trust their products. I've seen them in action, and they are good enough to have spawned countless impostors. For me, that is the sign of a good product.
- It is their economical brand. In these tough economic times, you have to save somewhere
- It has everything you need, and nothing more. Can convert to a stroller, if you want, but is primarily a bike trailer. That's what we wanted. Some of the other trailers out there are much more customizable, but honestly, we already have a bob for everyday stuff + jogging, and I'll give you a $1M if we ever used something like this. I think you pay more for the ability to put all their fancy doo-dads on the trailer, but we're bike folk.
- Technically this should be a subset of 2, but we're still kind of toying with the idea of winning/acquiring a Madsen, so we didn't want to put all our
eggschildren in one baskettrailer.
- It seats 1-2 kids. Just in case George has a sibling. : )
That's about it for the rationale. I'll let you know as soon as we get it. Pictures and adventures to come!